- DRY FALLS: It is a beautiful place which is very soothing to the eyes and to the ears because you will surely love the sound of the waterfall. It is one of the amazing falls that you have seen till now. Rest rooms are also there for your comfort.
- BILTMORE ESTATE: It is a large private estate and a popular tourist attraction in Asheville, North Carolina. The décor, the furniture and the rooms are well-decorated with antique items from USA and Europe. It is a great to spend a day with your family. The place is quite pleasant.
- BATTLESHIP OF NORTH CAROLINA: As you walk the decks of the North Carolina, imagine yourself in the South Pacific during World War II, searching the sky for enemy aircraft and anticipating what may happen next. Step aboard the most decorated US Battleship of World War II! You can explore nine decks, crew’s quarters, gun turrets, and much more. You will be able to witness history, coming alive in front of you.
- NORTH CAROLINA MUSEUM OF NATURAL SCIENCES: This is the Southeast’s largest natural history museum, which features dinosaurs, whale skeletons, live animals, walk-through dioramas, special exhibits, hands-on science education and accessible scientists. If you are interested in these things, you must visit this place. You can also visit just to gather information and take a look at the specimens which are there in the museum.
- BLUE RIDGE PARKWAY: This 469-mile scenic drive links Shenandoah and Great Smoky Mountains National Park, while protecting the cultural and natural features of the Blue Ridge. It is truly a delight to watch this place.
- CAPE HATTERAS LIGHTHOUSE: It is located on Hatteras Island in the outer banks in the town of Buxton. The view from the top is just awesome. It is a historic lighthouse which the visitors must visit at least once.
- BILTMORE GARDENS: It is a beautiful garden and you are sure to love this place. The Biltmore House and the garden is truly a visual treat. If you love gardening, this place would help you in many ways. Many beautiful flowers and plants are there in this place.
- PISGAH NATIONAL FOREST: A park within easy driving distance from Hendersonville offers hiking, camping and fishing. This is a perfect place for adventure and entertainment with the entire family. It is a great place for animal lovers too! It is a beautiful and shady place so you will get rid of the summer heat. There are lots of beautiful views and waterfalls to see. Make sure you visit the Sliding Rock.
- PULLEN PARK: It is a perfect place for children and adults as well. There are playgrounds and shady areas for the adults to sit and spend some time. Good food is also available over there. Pullen Park is a nice place for the family to spend time together.
- LEXINGTON GLASSWORKS: Lexington Glassworks, located in the heart of downtown Asheville is the area’s premier glassblowing studio and gallery. Lexington Glassworks features high quality custom lighting and handmade glass for any budget. Lexington Glassworks is a maker’s studio where the public is invited to view the artists at work, except Tuesday. You can see a glass project being made from the beginning till the end which is a great opportunity for the visitors. Your questions will also be answered by them.
Recreation And Culture
North Carolina best represents the evolution of the old ways of the Deep South and a “business-minded state”. This place is famous for its hospitality. Even in the larger cities like Raleigh and Charlotte, the people are quite friendly. North Carolina is a wonderful state to travel due to its diversity of history, culture and natural attractions. The people over here cherish their rich heritage and important role in the formation of America.
Visitors should visit North Caroline at least once just to get a feel of it. You won’t be disappointed at all because so many things are there to do in this place. Many things are there to serve the needs of your choice. Places like Kannapolis Recreation Park, Kerr Lake State Recreation, National Forests in North Carolina, Lumber River State Park and many more are there for your recreation.